Search This Blog

donderdag 17 mei 2012

Danny O'Donoghue: 'I don't care about criticism of The Voice'

Danny O'Donoghue: 'I don't care about criticism of The Voice'

Danny O'Donoghue has said that he does not care about media criticism of The Voice UK.

The Script frontman told Absolute Radio at this week's Sony Awards that he did not let comments about the show or his band bother him.

"I think the same way as when you read negative comments about The Script. Do you care, really? No," O'Donoghue said.

"We make a show for ourselves and we've made our music and our albums for ourselves too."

He added: "It's ups and downs. It's our first TV show. There's always going to be ups and downs, especially when you're going up against juggernaut TV shows.

"But I think as a brand new show, the biggest entertainment show the BBC's ever had, ever, full stop, I don't think we're doing too bad."