Search This Blog

dinsdag 15 mei 2012

'The Only Way Is Essex' Sam Faiers may quit show

'The Only Way Is Essex' Sam Faiers may quit show

Sam Faiers has hinted that she may leave The Only Way Is Essex.

The reality TV star explained that she could quit the ITV2 series after five years if she isn't given any new storylines.

"I haven't decided yet. I've done five series so there will come a time when I leave," she told The Sun.

"I don't want to be there with no new storylines because I've already done everything I can do."

Faiers also revealed that she doesn't plan on losing too much weight before her upcoming holiday to Las Vegas.

"I'm not obsessed with my weight. I might lose a few pounds before I go away to look good in a bikini but every boyfriend I've had has loved my curves so I wouldn't want to be skinny."

Faiers is dating her former lover and TOWIE co-star Joey Essex, according to the tabloid.

The star recently revealed that her sex life with Essex "wasn't amazing".

Sam Faiers launched her autobiography Living Life the Essex Way: TOWIE and Me last week at London's G-A-Y nightclub.