Search This Blog

maandag 14 mei 2012

Simon Cowell invites all three judges back to 'Britain's Got Talent'

Simon Cowell invites all three judges back to 'Britain's Got Talent'

Simon Cowell has stated that he would like all three Britain's Got Talent judges to return next year.

Speaking on ITV2's Britain's Got More Talent, he revealed that he will invite David Walliams, Alesha Dixon and Amanda Holden to come back for the show's seventh series.

He said: "I can say that if they will accept my invitation, that all three and me will be back next year."

Amanda Holden joked: "If we've got a pen, I'd like that in writing!"

Cowell had earlier stated that this year's final was the "best" he had ever been involved with.

He said: "Without question, I've done a lot of these shows. It's been the greatest final we've ever done. I've absolutely loved it."

The music mogul also congratulated his fellow judges, the "amazing" hosts Ant & Dec, sponsors Virgin Media and the show's production team for this year's series.

Ashleigh & Pudsey were voted this year's winners, beating Jonathan & Charlotte and Only Boys Aloud into second and third place respectively.