Search This Blog

dinsdag 12 juni 2012

Lydia: 'I'd marry Andy Scott-Lee in Big Brother house'

Lydia Louise has confessed that she would be willing to wed her celebrity boyfriend Andy Scott-Lee in the Big Brother house if he joined her in the compound.

The dancer claimed that she would marry Scott-Lee "tomorrow" if he proposed.

"I would marry him. I would marry him tomorrow," Lydia told her fellow housemates.

"Would he [want to marry me]? That's the question."

When asked if she would wed the singer inside the Big Brother compound, she said: "I'd be like, yeah, I want to marry him. I'd be like this is Vegas."

She jokingly added: "I'd only do it if they play 'Thong Song' as the first dance though."

Scott-Lee is the brother of Steps singer Lisa and he was a member of boyband 3SL, who had hits with 'Take It Easy' and 'Touch Me, Tease Me'. He also appeared in the reality shows Pop Idol, Totally Scott-Lee and was previously married to Liberty X singer Michelle Heaton.