Search This Blog

woensdag 4 juli 2012

Big Brother Arron threatens to 'f**k s**t up' following nominations

Big Brother housemate Arron Lowe has responded angrily to the latest nominations results, threatening to "f**k s**t up" after getting put up for eviction again.

The male model is up against Conor McIntyre, Becky Hannon and Deana Uppal in the public vote this week.

Arron retreated to the bedroom with Conor after the nomination results were announced and ranted: "That's why a whole group of people haven't spoken to me all day... As long as [Conor] stays in I'm good!"

Conor replied: "We're not f**king weirdos. I'm not f**king worried."

An angry Arron said: "My own friends nominated me… some f**king friends they are. It's time to cause some s**t.

"I'm going to spend the week f**king s**t up."

Later, he poured a glass of water on Becky's bed, commenting: "F**king two-faced b**tards!"