Search This Blog

woensdag 4 juli 2012

Nicola McLean: 'Big Brother unfairly edited me, I'm not a cow'

Nicola McLean has criticised Celebrity Big Brother for the way she was edited on the show.

The model competed on the Channel 5 series earlier this year.

She later said that joining the lineup was the "worst decision" of her life.

Talking about her time on the show, she said: "They unfairly edited me and made me out to look like a cow when I'm not.

"I was feeling really insecure in the house, and whenever I feel like that I act bolshy, but if they'd shown the rest of it people would know I'm not like that really.

"I think they're annoyed with me for speaking out but they should have thought about that before editing it!"

McLean was speaking at the launch of the Virgin Active London Triathlon, where she is part of Sir Richard Branson's celebrity team.

Louie Spence, Jeff Brazier and Chelsee Healey are also among the stars who will take part in the event in September.