Search This Blog

donderdag 12 juli 2012

Big Brother Conor McIntyre to Deana Uppal: 'You're two faced'

Conor McIntyre has lashed out at Deana Uppal, interjecting during a row in the Big Brother house between Deana and Shievonne Robinson.

Conor and Shievonne are the two housemates facing the public vote this week and the pair reacted angrily yesterday when they discovered the news.

The Northern Irish fitness trainer told Deana: "All people can see the way you are f**king going on. It's not just me... I personally don't like you 'cos I can't trust you and you're two faced and too sneaky."

When Deana claimed that Conor had never spoken to her, he replied: "Because I can see what you're doing! F**k me!"

Deana responded: "Why haven't I've gone then? From day one [Conor's] been trying to get me out."

Conor picked up three nominations this week from Becky Hannon, Scott Mason and Deana. Adam Kelly, Deana and Becky voted for Shievonne.