Search This Blog

donderdag 12 juli 2012

'TOWIE' Gemma: 'Arg is more into me than I'm into him'

Gemma Collins has claimed that James 'Arg' Argent is more into her than she is into him.

The Only Way Is Essex pair have rekindled their relationship, and Collins recently told Digital Spy that their fling would "burst your screen" when the show returns.

"I obviously saw him talking about [Lydia Bright]," Collins told Heat.

"He's a typical guy, isn't he? But I know he's still dealing with stuff. The Lydia situation and all of that. But he's well more into me than I'm into him.

"Arg just called me 'cause he's got jel because he saw on Twitter that I had met Tamer Hassan. He just called, trying to be all cool, 'Oh, where are ya?'

"He knows exactly where I am! Treat Arg mean to keep him keen. He'll be worried now I'm getting cracked on to."

A supposed source told the magazine: "Gemma was paranoid about Arg's intentions, but he's proved to her that he does find her sexy and fancies her.

"Now she's just scared of him not being over Lydia. That could be a sticking point."

They added: "She desperately wants Arg to move on with her and has been really teary at the idea that it could be over.

"She thinks they've got something real, but at the same time she has come to terms with the fact that Arg and Lydia were together for four years."