Search This Blog

dinsdag 24 juli 2012

'Superstar' Nathan James responds to slurs: I'm not a horrible person

Superstar singer Nathan James has hit back at claims in the tabloids that he is acting like a diva on Andrew Lloyd Webber's talent show.

Reports alleged that the Jesus Christ Superstar hopeful had made a member of staff cry backstage and that he was making "a proper show of himself".

Speaking to fans on Twitter, James said people should ignore the stories about his supposed bad behaviour.

"Guys I'm not saying I'm perfect, but I'm not a horrible person. I'm a real person. Hope u like my song tonight," he said.

"So guys, I'm holding my head high today and really looking forward to singing a modern pop song tonight.

"Guys, don't believe all you read...people don't want me to do well in this show and i wanna really want to."

Ben Forster, David Hunter, Rory Taylor and Roger Wright are the other four remaining performers still hoping to secure the role of Jesus in Andrew Lloyd Webber's rock opera revival.

The talent show continues tonight (July 23) at 9pm tonight on ITV1.