Search This Blog

vrijdag 3 augustus 2012

'Glee's Amber Riley wants to sing 'Circus' for Britney Spears episode

Amber Riley has speculated on what Glee has in store for her character Mercedes on its upcoming Britney Spears episode.

The Fox musical series will air a second tribute episode to Spears during its fourth season airing later this year, though Riley insists she's heard nothing about the potential storyline.

"I don't really keep my ear to the ground for those things," Riley explained to MTV News.

"If it's something they want me to know, they'll let me know. They did all the songs that I really liked in the first one."

Asked if there are any of Spears's songs she might like to take on, Riley answered: "There's so much Britney music. I grew up listening to Britney Spears. She definitely has been a part of my high school years coming up. I would love 'Circus'. 'Circus' is a good one."

Spears made a cameo in her first tribute episode, which aired during Glee's second season.