Search This Blog

vrijdag 3 augustus 2012

Whitney Port: 'I had to massage an actress's gnarly feet'

Whitney Port has said that she once had to massage an actress's "gnarly" feet when she was an intern.

The Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model judge told Company that she had "a few" horror stories from her time as an intern.

"When I was working at Teen Vogue, we were doing a photoshoot with an actress, who shall remain nameless, and I had to moisturise her," she said.

"Then I had to massage her feet and they were gnarly! It was at the beginning of my career so I did it without saying a word. It's just what you do, but it was gross."

Asked what the Next Top Model judges were looking for in their next winner and Company covergirl, Port said: "We're looking for someone with a unique look. I hate to say this, but we're not looking for an everyday kind of girl.

"We want someone with a spark and energy who'll work really hard in any scenario, but also has a bold look of their own."

Of her own style icons, she said: "I've always loved Princess Diana. I think she was chic, classic and willing to take risks considering the life she was living.

"I love Diane Kruger, Alexa Chung and Rosie Hungtington-Whiteley. Rihanna is hot too. Oh and Gwyneth Paltrow."

The full interview appears in the September issue of Company magazine, on sale August 7.

Britain & Ireland's Next Top Model continues on Mondays at 9pm on Sky Living.