Search This Blog

dinsdag 15 januari 2013

'Primeval: New World' star "so hoping for a second season"


Sara Canning has promised that the finale to Primeval: New World's first season is "wild".

The former Vampire Diaries star told SciFiNow that she is "so hoping" for a second season of the Canadian sci-fi drama, a spinoff from UK series Primeval.

"I think there are so many roads we could take," said the actress. "The finale is so wild, I can't wait to see where they end up together. There are just so many possibilities for season two."

Canning also hinted that a romance blossoming between her character Dylan and Niall Matter's Evan Cross is "a possibility".

"I love the relationship between Dylan and Evan because I don't think it's definable - it's will they/won't they - and I think Niall [Matter] and I both agree that our favourite part of the relationship is the level of respect that they each have for one another," she explained.