Search This Blog

woensdag 7 december 2011

Big Brother's Jay Mckray engaged to Louise Cliffe

Big Brother's Jay Mckray engaged to Louise Cliffe

Big Brother housemates Jay Mckray and Louise Cliffe are engaged.

The pair met in the most recent series of the reality show on Channel 5 earlier this year, and struck up a romance during their stay in the house.

Mckray revealed that he proposed to Cliffe during a ride on the Wheel of Manchester last week, which he described as the "best day of [his] life".

He told New: "It was hard, because we're always together. I snuck off with her mate. There were millions of rings, but as soon as I seen it, I was like, 'That's the one!'

"I rang around trying to get a hot-air balloon but it's seasonal. And a helicopter ride meant going 45 minutes out of Manchester and I knew she'd be on to us. So I booked the VIP box on the Manchester wheel with champagne."

Cliffe explained: "It's all I've ever wanted. I said the next person I want to make love to I want to marry. That's the way I feel now. I just want to settle down. Everyone wants love, don't they, and we've got something really special."

Mckray - who has been engaged before - added: "I can honestly say I've never felt like this about anybody. I'm not saying when I was engaged before I wasn't prepared to get married, but it's totally different."

The Geordie gym instructor finished as runner-up on the series, and swiftly declared his love for Cliffe.