Search This Blog

woensdag 21 december 2011

Chantelle Houghton and Alex Reid land reality TV show

Chantelle Houghton and Alex Reid land reality TV show

Chantelle Houghton and Alex Reid have landed their own reality TV show.

The couple - who are expecting their first child together - are reportedly set to be followed by cameras as they prepare to welcome the tot into the world next spring.

TV bosses are hopeful a series featuring the pair - who got engaged live on an Irish chat show in October - will eventually become as successful as when Alex starred along estranged wife Katie Price in 'What Katie Did Next', the Daily Star newspaper reports.

Despite Chantelle recently being told by medical experts that she was running out of eggs and had to conceive in the next three years if she wanted to become a mother, she announced the couple were expecting a baby just a week before they began a planned course of IVF (in vitro fertilisation) treatment.

Last month, Chantelle said: "I'm 11 weeks gone. I don't know exactly when the baby was conceived. I can't even believe I'm pregnant.

"I went to Orlando and went on loads of rollercoasters not knowing. I found out four weeks ago - it's been so hard keeping it secret ... I definitely want to find out the sex, I can't wait nine months!

"We were a week away from starting IVF. The thought of conceiving naturally had gone out of my mind completely - I didn't even think it was possible. I had my fertility injections in the fridge."