Search This Blog

donderdag 12 januari 2012

Celebrity Big Brother Andrew Stone: 'Housemates thought I was a mole'

Celebrity Big Brother Andrew Stone: 'Housemates thought I was a mole'

Andrew Stone has described his Celebrity Big Brother experience as "amazing" and "panto".

Pineapple Dance Studios star Stone was the first person voted out of the show this evening, garnering less support than model Georgia Salpa in the public poll.

Talking about why he thought he was nominated by his fellow housemates, he said: "I'm a bit like Marmite TV - you'll either get me or you won't . I'm a bit of a kaleidoscopic person.

"They all said, 'We didn't know who to nominate'. People came to me and said, 'I wish I could change my nomination'."

He added: "I was a bit nervous the first few days; I was very much enclosed, I was quite hyper, but by the time I settled down it was too late.

"I was very aware of the cameras, having been followed by Pineapple. A lot of them were convinced I was a mole."