Search This Blog

donderdag 12 januari 2012

Fox: Big year for Nancy and Darren

Fox: Big year for Nancy and Darren

Hollyoaks star Jessica Fox has revealed that there'll be more excitement for her alter-ego Nancy Hayton this year.

The 28-year-old, who has played the role since 2005, has extended her contract and predicted that an upcoming storyline is the "biggest" for the character so far.

"I've just signed a new contract so I'm sticking around for the time being. I get spoilt with really good plots, and what's coming up is, in my opinion, Nancy's biggest storyline," she told Inside Soap.

"It will be a big year for Nancy and Darren, so I'm very excited!"

Nancy - who used to take drugs and has been involved in a bisexual love triangle with Kris Fisher and Ravi Roy - has found happiness with boyfriend Darren Osborne, having moved in with him and his family.

Yet Jessica would like her alter-ego to be less hot-tempered.

"She has a very short fuse and loses her temper quickly, so I think I'd get her to work on that a bit. Perhaps she could go to anger management classes!" she added.