Search This Blog

donderdag 12 januari 2012

Girls Aloud Nicola Roberts: 'I want Downton Abbey role'

Girls Aloud Nicola Roberts: 'I want Downton Abbey role'

Girls Aloud singer Nicola Roberts has revealed that she would love a role on Downton Abbey.

The Cinderella's Eyes star admitted to being a big fan of the ITV drama and said she would happily sign up for a cameo appearance.

"I would love to be in it even if it was just for one episode," she told the Daily Star. "It's so amazing, I actually feel like it's real life. My friends all think I'm really weird."

Roberts has also declared she would be open to starring on EastEnders, suggesting that she could play the sister of Bianca Jackson (Patsy Palmer).

The 26-year-old has been thinking about possible roles after enjoying her "little bit of acting" in the video for latest single 'Yo-Yo'.

"I wrote the story to the video and I had to kind of act the video a little bit," she said. "I didn't know if I was going to be able to do it, but actually I really enjoyed it."