Search This Blog

maandag 23 januari 2012

Heidi Range 'thinking about solo album'

Heidi Range 'thinking about solo album'

Heidi Range has said that she is "thinking about a solo album".

The Sugababes star said that Dancing On Ice has given her a "new lease of life" following her painful split from Dave Berry, and that she is currently considering different career avenues.

The singer announced in December last year that she'd ended her eight-year relationship with the Capital FM DJ, with both insisting the split was amicable.

"The end of last year was ­awful. Splitting with Dave was horrible and I'm not over it. We're still great friends and I saw him last week, but it's hard," Range told the Sunday Mirror.

"Dancing On Ice has got me through it. It's given me a new lease of life. My life's been turned upside down and I don't know what is going to happen. This show has been brilliant. It's given me confidence and I've got my groove back.

"I'm thinking about a solo album, I'm ­thinking about TV ­presenting, I'm thinking the world is my oyster right now. For ten years every part of my life has been planned. It's been in the ­diary. It's exciting to be making a fresh start."

Range recently confessed that she was "terrified" of competing on Dancing On Ice.

She has also told Digital Spy that although the current Sugababes lineup have not split up, they aren't concentrating on music at the moment.