Search This Blog

dinsdag 17 januari 2012

Olly Murs: 'I'll probably return to The Xtra Factor'

Olly Murs: 'I'll probably return to The Xtra Factor'

Olly Murs has said that he expects to return to The Xtra Factor this series.

The 'Dance With Me Tonight' singer previously hinted that he would not host a second year of the spinoff as he wants to concentrate on his music career.

"It looks likely I will do The Xtra Factor again," he told The Sun. "But I don't want to do any other TV. I don't want TV to overshadow the music."

The 27-year-old added that although his flirtatious act with co-host Caroline Flack had been "a conscious decision", it wasn't long before a natural attraction built between them.

"It was a conscious decision to play up the 'are they? aren't they?' thing but we got on so well that we flirted with each other anyway," he said. "At the start we flirted a lot and people were talking, but now we've got to the end of the series we're just good mates."