Search This Blog

zondag 5 februari 2012

Adam Levine: 'I would audition for The Voice'

Adam Levine: 'I would audition for The Voice'

Adam Levine has revealed that he would audition for The Voice if he were a struggling musician today.

The 'Moves Like Jagger' singer dropped by Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on Thursday (February 2) to discuss The Voice's second season premiere, which debuts after the Super Bowl on Sunday (February 5).

Levine told Jimmy Fallon during the interview that he thinks he could succeed much more easily on The Voice than on similar talent shows like American Idol and The X Factor USA.

"I think if I was ever going to do one of those shows, I would do The Voice," Levine said. "I really trust the people that are doing the coaching… I love everybody else on the show. It's just a great vibe and everyone's a singer - everyone's a great singer, at that. I just kind of trust it."

Levine also confirmed rumours that he will duet with fellow Voice coaches Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green and Blake Shelton on a medley of Prince's greatest hits in the second episode of The Voice, airing Monday (February 6).