Search This Blog

zondag 5 februari 2012

Channing Tatum: 'I'm more nervous than I can say about hosting SNL'

Channing Tatum: 'I'm more nervous than I can say about hosting SNL'

Channing Tatum has confessed that he is incredibly nervous about hosting Saturday Night Live.

The Haywire actor will guest on the NBC sketch comedy series tonight (February 4) for the first time alongside the Grammy-nominated Bon Iver.

"I'm more nervous then I could probably tell you," Tatum said to MTV News.

"It happened so sort of constant and fast, you don't really get a chance to think about it all too much. Like, you go home, you think and think and think, then you pass out and your alarm goes off, and then you come and do it again."

However, Tatum went on to say that the Saturday Night Live cast members have helped put him at ease, adding: "They take care of you so much, so they really set you up to succeed.

"Everyone is so at the top of their game as far as writing and acting, and this is a machine like I've never seen before. I wish movies ran this efficient; we would make them better."