Search This Blog

zondag 5 februari 2012

'Dallas' Charlene Tilton considers quitting 'Dancing on Ice' every day

'Dallas' Charlene Tilton considers quitting 'Dancing on Ice' every day

Dallas actress Charlene Tilton has admitted that she has considered quitting Dancing on Ice.

The 53-year-old US star told Lorraine that the fear of getting a bad injury was making her seriously doubt her place on the ITV1 reality show during training.

"At my age it doesn't take a huge fall to really get hurt, it could take something really that simple," said Tilton. "Every day, I say I want to quit and I think 'I'm done, I'm finished, I can't do it.'"

Tilton claimed that it was only her part-time work with people with disabilities that was motivating her not to withdraw from the competition.

"Back in LA I work with actors with autism and I teach acting to a group of people with disabilities, and I'm getting so many lovely texts, emails and messages," she said.

"I can't be hypocritical and quit and not try my best when my students who have so many more struggles than I do are doing so well. I have to practise what I preach."

Tilton is the 4/5 bookies favourite to be axed from the show this week, ahead of Rosemary Conley (2/1), Sam Nixon (6/1) and Heidi Range (10/1).

Dancing on Ice continues on Sunday nights on ITV1.