Search This Blog

maandag 6 februari 2012

'Britain's Got Talent' David Walliams banned from making Sinitta jokes

'Britain's Got Talent' David Walliams banned from making Sinitta jokes

David Walliams has reportedly been banned from making jokes about Simon Cowell's ex-lover Sinitta.

Britain's Got Talent producers apparently told the Little Britain star to also refrain from teasing his boss about his height and campness while on the panel.

Walliams told The Sun: "I meet the producers before Simon arrives and I say, 'Can you make jokes about Simon?' and they go, 'What, what kind of jokes?'

"I said, 'Well, I dunno. Jokes about his height?' 'Absolutely no way!' 'What about jokes about his friendship with Sinitta?' 'No!' 'Jokes about him being camp?' 'He detests jokes about him being camp'."

Speaking of a Cardiff audition, he added: "The first person comes on the stage and they say, 'Oh, my dream is to perform in front of the Queen'. I say, 'Well, he's right here, go ahead!'"

Walliams recently admitted that he initially found it difficult to buzz Britain's Got Talent contestants.