Search This Blog

vrijdag 17 februari 2012

'Celebrity Apprentice' Aubrey O'Day: "Us girls just may win"

'Celebrity Apprentice' Aubrey O'Day: "Us girls just may win"

Aubrey O'Day has said that the female Celebrity Apprentice contestants stand a good chance of winning the competition.

The reality star said that while she has not thought up a game plan, she has a feeling that the women may come out ahead if they stick together.

"I'm just so excited to get in there and start getting down to business that I haven't sat to develop a strategy. I think I have know-how in a lot of different areas, though, so I'm just going to give it 100%, that's my only strategy," O'Day told Digital Spy.

"The girls seem to be stronger than the guys at first glance. They've got some great guys, of course, but us girls might just win and I feel good about having them on my side, for now. I think [Lisa Lampanelli] will do really well and Arsenio [Hall] and Adam [Carolla] will really take things up a notch for the men.

"Really, everyone, from what I've seen so far, has a lot to offer! It is going to be a tough one!"