Search This Blog

vrijdag 17 februari 2012

Charlie Sheen: 'Ashton Kutcher sucks on Two and a Half Men'

Charlie Sheen: 'Ashton Kutcher sucks on Two and a Half Men'

Charlie Sheen said that he does not approve of Ashton Kutcher in Two and a Half Men, blaming the show's writers for his performance.

The actor - who was replaced on the CBS sitcom because of behaviour deemed inappropriate in his personal life - said he thought that the show has gone downhill since his departure.

Sheen told TMZ Live: "I'm tired of lying, I'm tired of pretending like the show doesn't suck, I'm tired of pretending like Ashton doesn't suck, I'm tired of pretending like they're not completely adrift.

"When you take away the anchor from your show, which they stupidly did, you go adrift."

Sheen was fired from Two and a Half Men last year after publicly ridiculing producer Chuck Lorre.

The 46-year-old actor was reportedly seeing several women at a time - who he referred to as his "goddesses" - and was urged to get help for other personal problems by those close to him.

Sheen added: "It's nothing personal. I just feel bad for [Kutcher], he's saddled with such bad writing. I mean, I had some pretty bad writing over the years.

"You know, when the show was good, it was so great... but now, it's like there's no... there's just nothing about it that's fresh or interesting. I mean, I forget that it's on the air."

Sheen's outburst comes after being threatened with legal action by Warner Bros for using an image associated with his former show in promotion for his upcoming programme Anger Management.