Search This Blog

woensdag 1 februari 2012

Neil Patrick Harris would return for more 'How I Met Your Mother'

Neil Patrick Harris would return for more 'How I Met Your Mother'

Neil Patrick Harris has said that he would like to continue starring in How I Met Your Mother.

The actor was interviewed on Access Hollywood Live on Monday (January 30) and revealed that he's open to renewing his How I Met Your Mother contract once it expires after next season.

"We're signed up for one more. We were signed up for eight years, so this is our seventh. We'll do one more, [which] is eight, and then we'll see," Harris revealed. "I would love to do more. This is a great job."

Harris also said that it is unlikely that the How I Met Your Mother cast will band together to ask for significant raises in order to keep the show going.

"We all kind of do our things… I would assume that people like Jason Segel make like a gazillion dollars because he's a big movie star," the actor explained.

He added: "We're just super happy. How I Met Your Mother is as strong as it's ever been. We're loving the show and we all get along very well.

"I think we're going to look back on this chapter, whenever it's done, and just be like, 'It was never as good as that'."

Harris recently denied press reports that he is in negotiations to replace Regis Philbin on daytime chatshow Live with Kelly.

How I Met Your Mother airs Mondays at 8/7c on CBS.