Search This Blog

dinsdag 28 februari 2012

Nicole Scherzinger on 'X Factor' USA axe: 'I scared Simon Cowell'

Nicole Scherzinger on 'X Factor' USA axe: 'I scared Simon Cowell'

Axed X Factor USA judge Nicole Scherzinger has claimed that Simon Cowell was "afraid" of her.

The 'Try With Me' singer, who confirmed her departure from the Fox show last month, said that Cowell had underestimated her intelligence.

"I know I'm not ditzy like Daffy Duck," she told Vibe. "If I seem that way, maybe it's just me being coy. Simon's just afraid of me."

On what will be missing from The X Factor after her departure, Scherzinger said: "I think the biggest thing I have for me is my heart, as cheesy as that sounds.

"I cared so much about the contestants and wanted to make sure we bring out the best in them."

Scherzinger's fellow judge Paula Abdul also announced her exit in January, as did X Factor host Steve Jones.

Avril Lavigne, Britney Spears, Beyoncé, Mariah Carey, LeAnn Rimes and Katy Perry have all been tipped to join the panel for season two.