Search This Blog

woensdag 14 maart 2012

'Dancing on Ice' "tough" on Webb romance, says Matthew Wolfenden

'Dancing on Ice' "tough" on Webb romance, says Matthew Wolfenden

Dancing on Ice contestant Matthew Wolfenden has admitted that the show has been hard on his relationship with Emmerdale co-star Charley Webb.

The soap acting duo, who had a son called Buster together in 2010, said that they hardly seem to see each other with his busy schedule and her filming commitments.

When asked if their wedding plans had been put on hold, Wolfenden told Heat magazine: "Oh God, yeah. I've not done anything else apart from this. Literally, when I've not been training up North I've been down here.

"Charley's been down here watching then she drives up for work. We've been passing like two ships in the night. It's been really tough, it's harder than I ever thought it would be."

Wolfenden did, however, say that being on Dancing on Ice has had its positives. "I feel fitter than I've felt for ages," he said. "Even though we're only spending two or three hours on the ice each morning."

He also joked that the show's stylists try to make him look his best, saying: "They always put me in sleeveless tops so you can always see my arms and you don't see the rest of it - I don't look like Chico there, let's put it that way!"

Wolfenden's co-star Jennifer Ellison also recently said that she feels like she never sees her husband because of her Dancing on Ice training.