Search This Blog

zondag 18 maart 2012

ITV To Air Celebrity Who Wants to Be a Millionaire: Mother’s Day Special

ITV To Air Celebrity Who Wants to Be a Millionaire: Mother’s Day Special

ITV will air a special live edition of Celebrity Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? on Sunday March 18th at 8:30pm, it has been announced.

The Mothers Day special hosted by Chris Tarrant will feature 3 celebrity guests: Steve Pemberton (Whitechapel), Antony Cotton (Coronation Street) and Samantha Womack (Eastenders).

Steve Pemberton will be joined on the show by his mother, Margaret, with both of them competing on behalf of Derian House Children’s Hospice. Commenting on his involvement Steve said: “I’ve been secretly hoping that I’d get asked to go on Millionaire so it’s brilliant to now be taking part with my mum on Mother’s Day. I’m not sure she’ll answer many of the questions but she’s definitely going to be good value for money! I’m also watching as many quiz shows as I can in preparation for the general knowledge questions but the hardest thing is choosing your ‘phone a friend’, you have to pick them wisely!”

Antony Cotton will compete alongside his mother, Enid, with both of them competing on behalf of the Albert Kennedy Trust. Speaking of his involvement Anthony said “I am excited and terrified in equal measure!”

Competing alongside her mother, Di, is former Eastenders star Samantha Womack. Samantha commented: “I’m really excited about appearing on the show but not so excited about having to negotiate with my mother on live TV!”