Search This Blog

maandag 5 maart 2012

Lindsay Lohan mocks troubles on 'Saturday Night Live' - watch

Lindsay Lohan mocks troubles on 'Saturday Night Live' - watch

Lindsay Lohan hosted Saturday Night Live for the fourth time last night (March 3).

The actress, whose appearance on the show was widely tipped as the beginning of her comeback, mocked her recent legal troubles and rehab stints in a series of sketches.

"I know, I feel lucky and grateful to be here tonight, I really want to thank all my friends at SNL who trusted me to come back," Lohan said, as an alarm sounded when she tried to wander off stage.

"Wait, I thought you trusted me?" she joked. "You're telling me an alarm goes off when I leave the stage?"

Lohan was later joined by Bridesmaids star Kristen Wiig, who told the guest host: "Everyone believes in you, believe me," while giving her a pat-down.

Meanwhile, in the well-received 'Real Housewives of Disney' skit, Lohan played a wild Rapunzel version of herself, acknowledging her past as a Disney star.

She also wore a jail jumpsuit and warned kids to stay out of trouble in another sketch, but was criticised online for visibly relying on cue cards.

"First you're hanging out with mean girls and then you're stealing a necklace," she said to the kids on the show.