Search This Blog

donderdag 1 maart 2012

Louis Walsh: 'Simon Cowell talking to Britney Spears for X Factor USA'

Louis Walsh: 'Simon Cowell talking to Britney Spears for X Factor USA'

Louis Walsh has revealed details on the upcoming runs of The X Factor UK and The X Factor USA.

Back in December, Walsh wrapped the recent ITV series of X Factor with fellow judges Tulisa Contostavlos, Gary Barlow and Kelly Rowland, and host Dermot O'Leary.

Speaking on Craig Doyle Live, Walsh spoke about the future of the UK judging panel, casting doubt over the future of Rowland.

He said: "I don't know. OK, I think I'll be back, I think Gary will be back. I think Tulisa will be back. Dermot's definitely back!

"I'm not sure about Kelly. I'm not sure. No-one is contracted guys. I loved Nicole Scherzinger."

Doyle then pressed Walsh on whether that meant Scherzinger would be joining the ITV show, to which Walsh immediately said: "No, honestly not."

However, Walsh did tease what could be happening in the US version of the singing competition.

"I was out with Simon Cowell during the week, he's in London," he said. "You know like you do and I know he is talking to Britney. He's definitely talking to Britney to do his American show. Absolutely true!"

Cowell previously said that Spears would enjoy judging X Factor USA.