Search This Blog

zaterdag 7 april 2012

Cilla Black to star on Keith Lemon's Jim'll Fix It-style show Lemonaid

Cilla Black to star on Keith Lemon's Jim'll Fix It-style show Lemonaid

Keith Lemon has revealed that Cilla Black will be his first guest on his new show Lemonaid.

The Celebrity Juice performer, whose real name is Leigh Francis, is hosting his new Jim'll Fix It-style show starting tomorrow night.

Lemon told The Sun: "Each week I have a different celebrity helper. In the first week it's Cilla Black. That was nice to meet a TV veteran.

"I was a bit starstruck. Holly Willoughby - a team captain on the show - told me to treat her like a queen and she'll be lovely.

"She is nothing but a queen so I treated her like one and she was lovely. We got on really well."

Teasing the concept of the show, he added: "Someone might have a half-built porch on their house and I'll pull in some of my builder friends and get it finished for them.

"And I'll take them on holiday while it's being done. Plus, because I've paid for it, I'm going on the holiday with them."

Lemonaid, also featuring a performance from Rizzle Kicks, premieres Saturday at 6.15pm on ITV1.