Search This Blog

zaterdag 7 april 2012

'Glee' First Listen: Darren Criss and Matt Bomer Cover Duran Duran, Christina Aguilera

'Glee' First Listen: Darren Criss and Matt Bomer Cover Duran Duran, Christina Aguilera

The on-screen brothers mash-up "Rio" and "Hungry Like the Wolf," while Criss goes solo to cover Christina Aguilera's "Fighter."

Glee returns Tuesday when Matt Bomer guest stars as the big brother to Darren Criss' Blaine Anderson with the pair taking on 1980s favorite Duran Duran.

In addition to covering Gotye's "Somebody That I Used to Know," the brothers Anderson will share a mash-up of "Hungry Like the Wolf" and "Rio," songs that Bomer told that he listened to as a kid.

"I grew up sharing a room with my brother, and every night for a good solid year we'd listen to the tape -- I know I'm dating myself! -- of Duran Duran as we went to bed," he told. "So getting to go in and record that was a dream come true. And getting to perform it with someone as talented as Darren was the icing on the cake."

In addition, Criss goes solo with a cover of Christina Aguilera's "Fighter," as he finds an outlet to air his frustrations with Cooper Anderson's arrival


Somebody that I used to know


Hungry like the wolf / Rio


Fighter