Search This Blog

zaterdag 7 april 2012

Amanda Holden: 'Judging Britain's Got Talent is not difficult'

Amanda Holden: 'Judging Britain's Got Talent is not difficult'

Amanda Holden has said that judging Britain's Got Talent is not real work.

Speaking to TV Times magazine, the former Wild at Heart actress revealed that she found it easy to return to the ITV talent show after her birth scare.

When asked whether it was straining to go back to work, Holden said: "No it wasn't, because I don't consider it work.

"I think digging the roads is work, or working 9 to 5. But sitting at a desk pressing a buzzer for a day is a treat."

The 41-year-old added: "I was good; I needed something so that is why I came back."

Holden was replaced by Baywatch star Carmen Electra in the London and Birmingham legs of the audition shows in February.