Search This Blog

vrijdag 20 april 2012

'Only Way Is Essex' Jessica Wright wants 'Xtra Factor' hosting job

'Only Way Is Essex' Jessica Wright wants 'Xtra Factor' hosting job

The Only Way Is Essex star Jessica Wright has said that she would love to host The Xtra Factor.

The ex-girlband member explained that taking over from Caroline Flack and Olly Murs on the ITV2 spinoff would be her "dream".

Olly Murs and Caroline Flack at The X Factor Birmingham auditions

"I'd love to present The Xtra Factor, that's the dream," Virgin Media quotes her as saying.

"I know about singing and I think I could be good. One day, one day, who knows? I hope it happens."

The reality star also suggested that she could form a presenting duo with brother and former TOWIE co-star Mark Wright.

"I love acting and I'd like to get into presenting," she told Reveal. "Me and Mark could be the new Ant & Dec, couldn't we?

"We've talked about it because we're sort of like the boy and the girl version of each other. It could be quite cool."

Mark, who landed a presenting role on Take Me Out: The Gossip, previously named Ant & Dec as his "heroes".