Search This Blog

woensdag 16 mei 2012

Joelle Moses: 'Voice UK shows more respect than X Factor'

Joelle Moses: 'Voice UK shows more respect than X Factor'

Eliminated Voice UK singer Joelle Moses has taken a swipe at rival show The X Factor.

Moses reached the Boot Camp stages of Simon Cowell's ITV1 reality show in 2008, but claimed that the BBC series showed more "respect" for its acts.

"The people on The Voice are lovely and show you much more respect," she told Digital Spy, when asked to compare her experiences.

Moses said that viewers hadn't seen the best of her on the BBC talent show, claiming that a combination of song choices and illness had hampered her progress.

"I'm just looking forward to the next stage of my career. My performance was alright, but it wasn't me at my best. I had less time that everyone else and I wasn't well in the past week," she insisted.

"It wasn't my worst ever, but it wasn't my best. I have to keep positive, I guess."

The singer added that her coach will.i.am had spoken to her about teaming up with him in the future and teased: "People can look forward to hearing a lot more from me."