Search This Blog

zaterdag 26 mei 2012

Tulisa unsure whether she will perform new music on 'The X Factor'

Tulisa Contostavlos has revealed that she is unsure about performing on The X Factor UK later this year.

The singer explained that she will have new singles out by the end of 2012, but has not confirmed plans to promote the tracks on the singing contest.

"Obviously I'll have more singles out this year so it just depends if the timing of the single is when the show is on," Contostavlos told The Sun. "It's a possibility but I've got no idea yet when my next one will be out."

The N-Dubz star - who serves as a judge on The X Factor UK - insisted that she has no plans to change her mentoring style after winning the 2011 series with girl group Little Mix.

"I'm definitely not going to try to do anything differently - but obviously I've matured in the past year," she explained.

"I managed to have a laugh last year but I just think I am going to be less worried about what people think."

Contostavlos scored her first solo UK number one with her debut single 'Young' earlier this month.

Her debut album is expected to be released in November.