Search This Blog

zaterdag 26 mei 2012

'X Factor' Geri Halliwell would bring George Michael to Judges' Houses

Geri Halliwell has picked her potential guest mentors to join her on The X Factor.

The Spice Girls singer has acted as a temporary judge during the early stages of this year's talent contest.

Halliwell stated that she would ask either George Michael or her mother to be with her at the Judges' Houses stage of the show, if - as was speculated earlier this week - she is invited to join the show as a full-time judge.

"Whoever I bring in as my guest helper will be authentic to me. It wouldn't be [a] 'rent-a-celeb'," she is quoted as saying in The Sun.

"I'd possibly ask George, as that feels authentic. It would either be him or my mum."

Halliwell added that she would definitely have auditioned for the show as a teenager.

"My mum was a cleaner, we didn't have money for stage school, so I'd have entered the X Factor. I love it for that reason," she explained

Robbie Williams, Leona Lewis and Mel B are among the names lined up for future guest judge spots during this summer's auditions.