Search This Blog

woensdag 13 juni 2012

Big Brother Adam Kelly annoys Lydia over game-playing suggestion

Adam Kelly and Lydia Louisa have had a tense discussion in the Big Brother house over the suggestion that she may be game-playing.

Adam said that he would always "support" Lydia, but said that he would be annoyed if she continued to talk about how she was "going to be up again" for eviction.

"If you continue with,'I'm going to be up again this, I'm going to be up again this week', I'm going to be, 'Bleh!'," said Adam.

"If it happens all the time, 'I'm playing this card again', I will have a problem."

The 27-year-old's comments riled dancer Lydia, who replied: "I'm not playing a card, I'm voicing a stress.

"I understand what you're saying though, it could be annoying. But if you can't voice how you feel, what you can do? I can internalise it. I can do that."

A concerned Adam interjected: "Don't get upset with me."

"I'm not upset with you," said Lydia. "But you're in a different position to me. Your place in the house is great. I'm trying to tell you that this is what people are thinking. There is a consensus."

Before walking out of the discussion, the girlfriend of Andy Scott-Lee added: "If there was a game, I'm not playing a very good one. Do you think this is how my family want to see me?"