Search This Blog

woensdag 13 juni 2012

Big Brother Arron pleased with nominations results

Arron Lowe has claimed that he is happy to be up for eviction this week alongside Chris James.

The duo will face the public vote this Friday, following nominations from all the housemates yesterday.

After the housemates were informed of the results by Big Brother, Arron shouted: "Yes!" and hugged Chris.

"I think the public love you and I could do with getting out of this place," said Arron.

During an embrace with Chris, he added: "You know I love you and I did not put you up."

Despite warnings from his housemates, Arron maintained his positive spin on the events, commenting: "If I go, I'll be back in my environment, but if I stay then the public love me."

Chris was more upset about the prospect of an early eviction, claiming that he didn't fancy his chances against the model.