Search This Blog

dinsdag 26 juni 2012

Jodie Marsh confirms 'Dancing on Ice' interest: 'Stringfellows helps'

Jodie Marsh has confirmed that she would be open to an appearance in Dancing on Ice.

Speaking to Digital Spy earlier this month, before reports of her involvement on the show emerged at the weekend, the glamour model-turned-bodybuilder jested that she would love the chance to put the skills she learnt at Stringfellows to the test.

Asked if she is interested in appearing on Strictly Come Dancing or Dancing on Ice, Marsh replied: "I'd love to do one of those, yeah. I used to be a dancer before I got known... I used to do competitions all around the country in dance.

"And then as an adult I worked at Stringfellows [strip club], which is still a kind of dance. So yeah, I love dance, and I'd love to do Strictly or Dancing on Ice."

Departing EastEnders actor Matt Lapinskas has also been rumoured for a place on Dancing on Ice 2013.

Emmerdale star Matthew Wolfenden was crowned the winner of this year's series in March, triumphing over Hollyoaks favourite Jorgie Porter.