Search This Blog

zondag 26 augustus 2012

Nicole Scherzinger: 'I loved Mel B on The X Factor'

Nicole Scherzinger has said that she loved Mel B's judging style on The X Factor UK.

The Spice Girl did not hold back in her criticism of acts on last week's episode of the reality show, prompting host Dermot O'Leary to ask: "Where is her heart?"

Speaking to Scott Mills on BBC Radio 1 today (August 24), Scherzinger said of Scary Spice's performance on the programme: "She was ruthless, I loved it! She gave Simon Cowell a run for his money."

The former X Factor USA judge went on to discuss the differences between the American and British versions of the show, explaining: "I think it's more fun over here; there's a lot more characters, the talent is really raw and homegrown.

"It's beautiful, the talent over here. I'm really impressed. I'm blown away."

Asked how she was getting on with the other judges, she enthused: "I love all the other judges, I do. I get along really well with them.

"I'd never met Tulisa [Contostavlos] but she's such a cool chick."