Search This Blog

woensdag 8 augustus 2012

'The Voice' UK: Holly Willoughby not sure of return

Holly Willoughby has admitted to Look that she may not host The Voice UK for its second series.

Tom Jones and Jessie J will reportedly not reprise their mentoring roles, though Danny O'Donoghue has said that he wants to come back.

Asked if she will present the show again, Willoughby said: "I don't know yet. I think we're just waiting for the dust to settle.

"You don't do a job for the ratings; you do it because you care about the show. And I love The Voice, I think it's brilliant!"

Asked if she is proud of her body, she replied: "Yes, I'm so proud because it produced two children.

"And I'm proud of my brain because I can interview the Prime Minister one day and talk to someone with two vaginas the next."

Willoughby said that she watches herself back on TV and added: "It's really important to. When I started, I noticed I kept moving my head up and down.

"I'd watch and think, 'Stop nodding!' And I say 'amazing' and 'insane' all the time, but I blame [friend and fellow presenter] Fearne [Cotton] for that."

Holly Willoughby is the face of Oral-B 3D White and models exclusively in the latest issue of Look magazine, out now.