Search This Blog

dinsdag 9 oktober 2012

'Jersey Shore's JWoww: 'I want 500 people at my Vegas wedding'

Jenni "JWoww" Farley has revealed that she plans to fly 500 people to Las Vegas for her wedding.

The Jersey Shore star recently got engaged to boyfriend Roger Matthews, and though she hasn't started properly planning her nuptials yet, she said that knows she wants to tie the knot within the "craziness" of the city.

"I do know I want a wedding in Vegas, but I want, like, my whole wedding there, so I want 500 people to go to Vegas," Farley told MTV News.

"I want, like, the shows and the pools and all the craziness in Vegas incorporated, and that's as far as I got. So I don't know where, I don't know when, I just know I want to fly 500 people to Vegas."

Matthews proposed to Farley during a skydiving lesson, and the reality TV star admitted she was "hysterically crying" during the "funny" proposal because she was so afraid.

"He said he tucked [the ring] 'down there'," she recalled. "He made us actually wear those [skydiving] suits and I was like, 'Why are we wearing these like weirdo suits?' Like, the parachuting suits - so he could hide it, because you actually can go in normal clothes - but he was like, 'No, no, I want you to wear the suit'.

"It was funny though, because he thought he only had a couple seconds before I was to land - so he had to rip off his suit and go digging for the ring box... I actually took a couple more minutes than he thought, so he was just on [bended] knee for a while. I was hysterically crying. I hate heights."