Search This Blog

maandag 22 oktober 2012

Keith Lemon wants Cheryl Cole, Dannii Minogue on 'Celebrity Juice'

Keith Lemon has revealed that he wants Cheryl Cole or Dannii Minogue to join Celebrity Juice.

The comedian would like either of the former X Factor judges to join as a new team captain when Fearne Cotton leaves on maternity, The Sun reports.

Cotton announced her pregnancy in August and will take a break from the ITV2 show during the next series.

Lemon, whose real name is Leigh Francis, said: "Fearne's having a break from the next series, about a year I think, and there are a few names touting around to replace her.

"Cheryl Cole would be great but I don't think that will happen. And Dannii Minogue would be good."

However, it wasn't just the former X Factor judges who Lemon revealed as potential replacements.

"Nicole Scherzinger would be great, too, but I don't want to jinx it. I know Kimberley Walsh though – and Davina McCall. We'll have to see. But I would like Cheryl Cole and Gary Barlow on the show."

Lemon continued to say that he is a fan of the ITV talent show and hopes Ella Henderson takes this year's title.

"I love The X Factor, though. I throw my pyjamas on and watch it. Ella is the best. If she doesn't win, I'll chop my c**k off and throw it away."