Search This Blog

maandag 22 oktober 2012

Vanessa Williams on '666 Park Avenue': "I love a good thriller"

Vanessa Williams has joked that she is often spooked by her new series 666 Park Avenue.

In an interview with Parade, Williams said that 666 Park Avenue reminds her of classic horror films from her youth.

"I love a good thriller," the actress revealed. "I grew up in the '70s, which were the heyday of iconic supernatural films like The Omen and The Exorcist."

Williams also disclosed that she has experienced paranormal activity in her own life.

"My house in New York was built in 1905, and there's certainly been unexplained things that have made the hair stand up on the back of my neck, like lights going on and off," she recalled.

Williams stars in 666 Park Avenue with Rachael Taylor, Dave Annable, Robert Buckley and Terry O'Quinn.