Search This Blog

woensdag 10 oktober 2012

'The Valleys' Lateysha gets tearful, threatens to walk off show

Beyoncé lookalike Lateysha Grace threatens to walk off MTV reality show The Valleys tonight after getting upset about her exclusion from the rest of the cast.

The wannabe model has an emotional phonecall from her mum and contemplates quitting the series after her co-stars throw a Sexy Bo Peeps and Hunky Farmers party.

Talking about her battles with Leeroy and Liam on the show, she comments: "For the first time ever I feel like I'm not going to last in Cardiff… if it's not Leeroy, it's Liam, it's just too much."

Speaking to her mum, she adds: "Everybody in the house is having fun but I just don't feel part of this group anymore… I think I'm going to go."

Lateysha's emotions trigger more tears from Nicole Morris, who pleads with her not to pack her bags. "I don't want her to go," Morris tells the cameras.