Search This Blog

zaterdag 17 maart 2012

David Walliams on 'BGT': 'The judges like each other for first time'

David Walliams on 'BGT': 'The judges like each other for first time'

Little Britain comic David Walliams has claimed that this year's Britain's Got Talent judges have "chemistry".

Walliams joked that for the first time in the show's history, there is no rivalry behind the scenes.

He also said that Simon Cowell was "really fun" to work alongside, insisting that his humour hadn't been toned down by the Syco boss.

"I've really gelled with Simon, we're always winding each other up. It's also great that I haven't had to tone down my risqué sense of humour for the show," Walliams told the official Got Talent website.

"Simon has a really good sense of humour about himself and he let me make lots of jokes about him. Whether they end up in the show, I don't know."

Of the panel as a whole, which also includes Amanda Holden and Alesha Dixon, he added: "I think the judging panel have chemistry, I think they all like each other and I think it's the first time the judges have all liked each other.

"I think this series is bigger and better than all previous series and the level of talent is really strong. I keep saying to Simon, Amanda and Ant and Dec, is this as good as previous years and they say it's better."

Britain's Got Talent starts at 8pm on Saturday, March 24 on ITV1.