Search This Blog

donderdag 3 januari 2013

Gok Wan: 'I'm the best flirt in the world'


Gok Wan has claimed to be the best flirt in the world.

The TV presenter told Metro that he did not have to swot up on his dating techniques for his show Baggage, which aims to help single women looking for love.

"I'm the best flirt in the world," said Wan.

"I love dating. Where else can you go and talk about yourself for three hours? I flirt with everyone - normally to get my own way."

Asked for his flirting tips, he added: "Never give too much away, there needs to be a bit of mystery - and always make sure you're presenting yourself the best way you can. It's all about seduction.

"Language is important, you need to make sure you're saying the right things and being suggestive. Be very controlled. Dating is a real control sport. Don't get too hammered."

Baggage will return for a second series on Channel 4 later this year.