Search This Blog

dinsdag 6 december 2011

Larry King's 'Dinner' Reveal: Freeze Me When I Die

Larry King's 'Dinner' Reveal: Freeze Me When I Die

Larry King may not be afraid to ask the questions everyone wants to know, but there is one thing that scares him.

The 77-year-old newsman told a unique group of celebrities about his fears and posthumous desires during 'Dinner With the Kings,' a CNN special that aired on Sun., Dec. 4.

"Oh I fear death," King told his guests, including Conan O'Brien, Tyra Banks, Shaquille O'Neal, Seth MacFarlane, Jack Dorsey, Quincy Jones and Russell Brand. "My biggest fear is death, because I don't think I'm going anywhere."

King said he doesn't have a belief system, so he thinks he's going nowhere when death comes knocking on his door. However, he did say over a meal prepared by Wolfgang Puck that he has a plan.

"I want to be frozen on the hope that they'll find whatever I died of and bring me back," he said.

O'Brien latched onto King's mortality statements and pressured him for more.

"It's the only hedging of a bet," King said about being cryogenically frozen.